Tuesday, January 27, 2009

OK, so we decided that we were going to get two dogs now ;) I fell in love with the two right away! I think I am going to name the one on the right Romeo and we don’t really know about the one on the left yet. I told my husband he could name this one. He likes the names Chancho, and Paco (little in Spanish.) He is undecided. I am very excited to get theses little guys home! My mom decided to get 2 dogs as well. That is going to give us 6 dogs total between both houses. I know it’s crazy but it’s going to be a lot of fun! The bottom pic is of our dog we have now. She will be 2 in May. Her name is Bailey and she is a German Short Haired pointer. She is our baby.



3 comments:

much2ponder said...

This post made me smile Betty. We need to post a picture of Ted also. I love you;)

lil kiss said...

I know aint it funny how things happen. I never thought I would have a lap dog now I have two! Love you too mom!

much2ponder said...

about the dogs at Easter...I have lined up Wendy and the girls already and we were going to put ted in the pen...